Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fondue = Perfect Date Night


To celebrate my birthday my wonderful husband took me to one of our favorite restaurants in Wilmington.  We walked in to The Little Dipper at about 7:30 and were told we couldn't get a table until 10.  Very popular place. Next time we'll make a ressie! We of course waited at the bar and had some amazing cocktails, my favorite is the pomatini.  Going for fondue is such a great place to take a date.  The booths are intimate and cooking together is fun. Cooking together? Yes, if you have never been before, you cook your entree at the table.  I love to cook so naturally it doesn't bother me but I can see why guys would disagree.  The dessert always makes up for it though.  This time we chose white chocolate with Chambord a raspberry liquor.  It was delicious.  I highly recommend trying fondue on a date, it would be a great first or second date, if you run out of things to talk about you can always chat about the food.









 



No comments:

Post a Comment