Thursday, October 14, 2010

Closet Craving

Rachel Zoe's studio

Ahh, I think that is what heaven looks like, or my heaven at least.  I'm sad this seasons Rachel Zoe Project is over, I love her and I LOVED the clothes.  I guess you could say styling would be my dream job.  I don't know if I'd be any good at it but I would LOVE IT.  It's playing dress up, who wouldn't?  Clothes and Accessories to me are wearable art.  Each piece evokes an expression, an emotion or tries to convey a message.   I need to update my closet so my wardrobe expresses who I am now or trying to be.  If I had a disposable income I'd want these in my closet.


Christian Louboutin nude patent peep toe pumps says polished


Chanel double strand pearl and shell necklace says classy




Blue Chloe Heloise says I'm carrying a lot of important stuff 




This sequin skirt says fun and sassy





No comments:

Post a Comment