Thursday, February 24, 2011

Office in progress

So my resolution to get organized and finish the office is slowly coming along.  The office is my girl room, purple, pink and yellow all the way.  Currently the walls are a very loud shade of purple.  Yesterday I decided I was going to attempt to do something somewhat crafty (and I'm not very at all).  I took all the old frames I  wasn't really in love with and spray painted them a glossy white.  I'm going to make a collage on one of the walls.  I haven't exactly decided on the pictures to go in the frames but they will probably be of my family, closest friends and vacations.  Here is a sneak peak...




More to come on the office progress.  I'm narrowing down the search for a desk, I ordered drapes from etsy this morning and I've been collecting very cute office supplies from all over.


No comments:

Post a Comment