Monday, January 17, 2011

Globe Get Ups

So I missed the Golden Globes last night but I was able to watch the Red Carpet pre show.  Clearly I was interested in one thing, the fashion.  These are some of my favorites...

Natalie Portman wearing Viktor & Rolf
And sporting the cutest accessory on the the carpet....a bump.

Julia Stiles in Romona Keveza
I think she took a big risk wearing black because it's so hard to be noticed but she nailed it.

Catherine Zeta-Jones wearing Monique Lhuiller

Olivia Wilde in Marchesa

Amy Adams wearing Marchesa

Claire Danes in Calvin Klein

Kyra Sedgwick wearing Emilio Pucci

Mila Kunis in a Vera Wang gown



Ann was my favorite.  Absolutely stunning!
She is wearing an open back Gorgio Armani Prive gown
And she was styled by  Rachel Zoe!  This look is Major.

No comments:

Post a Comment