Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chinese for Dinner = Fortune cookies for Breakfast



Last night the hubs and I ate Chinese in and passed out.  It has been a very long week.  I'm not sure if I should be insulted by the fact that they gave us an overload of fortune cookies, did they think 5 people were eating what we ordered for just ourselves?  And I thought we took it easy.  Anyway I decided to have the left over fortune cookies with my coffee for breakfast, I'll probably be starving later.

First Cookie: No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
                
Good food for thought but certainly not a fortune!

Second Cookie: Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.

I like it! But am I going to get a small opportunity?

Third and Last Cookie:  People who are late are often happier than those who have to wait for them.

I agree, I'm very rarely late for anything.  But is this a fortune or a statement?

I think fortune cookies have become so lame, remember when they use to be Great?

No comments:

Post a Comment