Friday, November 12, 2010

Fab Finds

Yesterday we made a quick trip to Homegoods and TJs and found the chairs below.  I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to make them work but I do have 45 days to return them if I decide they have to go.  I apologize ahead of time for the bad photography.





The Zebra chairs will go in the entry way, facing the Blue dining room.  I was thinking if I can find a great mirrored buffet with the right dimensions it will look perfect.


I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture but the fabric on this chair has chandeliers on it.  When I saw it I couldn't just let someone else scoop it up.  I love it and it's comfy too.  I'm thinking it'll go in one of the two sitting/living rooms.  Honestly, I'm hoping to find another chair just like in Charlotte this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment