Tuesday, September 28, 2010

20's Inspired Fashion

Last night my husband and I watched the first episode of Boardwalk Empire.  We both, hands down loved it.  For me, something about it was so glamorous.  Obviously most of the Glamour came from the amazing 20's style fashion, I couldn't get enough of it.   As I was watching, it was becoming quite apparent we'll be seeing more of these glamorous looks on 2010 and 2011 runways and in stores.  Fashion in the 20s was pioneered by Coco Chanel...so it's no wonder that the styles are timeless.



See the resemblance?


Pucci

Armani runway 



 Versace runway

DVF


I absolutely love the accessories.  I die for pearls, feathers and SPARKLE.



all from anthropologie

Banana Republic

To end this post I'll leave you with one of my favorite Chanel quotes:
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment